DetailsThese 80% AR-15 Lower receivers start as 7075-T6 forgings from the lead forge in the US and are fully machined to mil-spec tolerances. The operations left to be completed are as follows/ fire control group, trigger pin, hammer pin, trigger slot and the safety selector hole. These are anodized with a mil-spec type III hard coat anodizing. These are our Gen2 80s and have the rear lug area cut out. This is a not an FFL item. This is not a complete receiver and still requires machining to be done. We have a copy of our ATF determination letter and our determination update stating that it is not a firearm.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Tactical Machining Color Black SKU 10281 Weight 0.7500 Free Shipping No
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- Already bought two more!
This was my first try at making my own.
Drilling and milling was the usual pain in the rear. But I got everything finished and she says "boom"! Just as well as my old original AR. !!! Love it!
- Works for me!
- Finish is a nice and even black. Tooling looks good; centered. PSA lower build kit went in without an issue. Previously ordered from Anderson Rifle, and their tooling was off-center by 0.041".
- Outstanding value and customer service
- Ordered one of these lowers on Thursday and it was in my had on Tuesday. I am really impressed with the quality although after careful inspection I did manage to find a small blemish in the finish. I've paid twice as much for the very same receiver, so over all I'm happy with my purchase, and will recommend Tactical machining products when ever I'm asked. Thank you for providing a quality product at a very reasonable price. I will be purchasing several more of your fine products
- I would definitely recommend this product and this company!
- Ordered on 9/3/15 received on 9/9/15 not bad from west coast to east coast! Excellent quality; looks fantastic! I would put this lower up against any lower receiver I've seen and at about half the price! The rear shelf already machined out. Can't say enough. I will be ordering more!
- I have found my AR home.
- Simply the best. It got to me here in CA in less than a week. Superb finish and just beautiful to look at. Will definitely be purchasing more. And spreading the word to my friends and family alike.
- High quality 80% at a STEAL of a price
- Excellent 80% lower. Serious, why buy anywhere else? The fit and finish on this thing is beautiful. The black anodized color is absolutely gorgeous. Shipping to CA took 1 week.
- Super nice 80% receiver!
- Beautifully machined, with a high quality anodizing job - flawless finish. I will shop here again, very impressed with these gen 2 receivers!
- The BEST! As hard as STEEL, but lighter than expected!
- I will continue to use only this as my lower of choice for all my weapons. It took me twice as long to finish this lower than it did a couple other lowers I have finished from other websites. The durability of this product is outstanding. I am definitely going to be purchasing more to replace the lowers on my other firearms. Thanks TM!!!