DetailsThese 80% AR-15 Lower receivers start as 7075-T6 forgings from the lead forge in the US and are fully machined to mil-spec tolerances. The operations left to be completed are as follows/ fire control group, trigger pin, hammer pin, trigger slot and the safety selector hole. These are anodized with a mil-spec type III hard coat anodizing. These are our Gen2 80s and have the rear lug area cut out. This is a not an FFL item. This is not a complete receiver and still requires machining to be done. We have a copy of our ATF determination letter and our determination update stating that it is not a firearm.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Tactical Machining Color Black SKU 10281 Weight 0.7500 Free Shipping No
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- I have found my AR home.
- Simply the best. It got to me here in CA in less than a week. Superb finish and just beautiful to look at. Will definitely be purchasing more. And spreading the word to my friends and family alike.
- High quality 80% at a STEAL of a price
- Excellent 80% lower. Serious, why buy anywhere else? The fit and finish on this thing is beautiful. The black anodized color is absolutely gorgeous. Shipping to CA took 1 week.
- Super nice 80% receiver!
- Beautifully machined, with a high quality anodizing job - flawless finish. I will shop here again, very impressed with these gen 2 receivers!
- The BEST! As hard as STEEL, but lighter than expected!
- I will continue to use only this as my lower of choice for all my weapons. It took me twice as long to finish this lower than it did a couple other lowers I have finished from other websites. The durability of this product is outstanding. I am definitely going to be purchasing more to replace the lowers on my other firearms. Thanks TM!!!