- Hardcoat anodized black for exceptional wear resistance.
- Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum by cerro these 308 80 lowers start from the best materials available.
- The 308 80 lower is tumbled and deburred with a natural finish.
- The magazine well is broached for consistent magwells from part to part.
- Our no bull return policy backs you in case you aren't happy or just change your mind.
308 80% Lower
These 308 80% lowers are based off of our TM-10.2 platform. The TM-10.2 platform is based off of the Knights armament SR-25 .308 rifle. Unlike the other .308 80% lowers we sell, the TM-10.2 platform is from a forging and requies significantly less machining to make it a more affordable product.
Tactical Machining has been manufacturing firearms parts and accessories since 2008. Tactical Machining was the original manufacturer of 80% lowers for the AR platform. No FFLs are required to ship this item as it is not considered a firearm.
What is an 80% Lower?
If you're looking for more information on what an 80% lower is we built a good guide explaining the 80% lower builds. We also encourage you to ask questions through the "ask question" button on our website. One of our experts will get back with you regarding an answer.
What about the rest of your build?
We offer support through the rifle build. We have some recommendations on what parts are compatible with the TM-10.2 platform. If you'd like more information on building a TM-10.2 read our article on it.