DetailsThese 80% AR-15 Lower receivers start as 7075-T6 forgings from the lead forge in the US and are fully machined to mil-spec tolerances. The operations left to be completed are as follows/ fire control group, trigger pin, hammer pin, trigger slot and the safety selector hole. These are anodized with a mil-spec type III hard coat anodizing. These are our Gen2 80s and have the rear lug area cut out. This is a not an FFL item. This is not a complete receiver and still requires machining to be done. We have a copy of our ATF determination letter and our determination update stating that it is not a firearm.
SAFE / FIRE
BLANK - No Selector Text
SAFE / FIRE / AUTO
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Tactical Machining Color Black SKU 10281 Weight 0.7500 Free Shipping No
Customer Reviews 14 item(s)
- looking forward to a 5 star rating
- When will this be available again
- Impressed with what I have read
- Plan on ordering ar 15 lower receivers 4 each and planning on building 3 in the 308
- Lowers are excellent
- Bought 5 of these lowers and they are good to go. The jig is another story. I bought the TM jig with these and it was out of spec so all the safety selector holes are off by a few thousandths
- Great product!
- Beautiful, hard anodizing. I will buy more. Warning, the rear lug cutout is too small as required by BATFE so you must machine it.
- Excellent quality and great price. Fast Shipping
- I have purchased both raw and anodized and have been very pleased with the quality and reasonable price. Will be buying more and and am always recommending to others that this is the place to get your 80% lowers. Hope you get more in stock soon.
- Always have fit tight with PSA uppers for me and several friends.
I have machined a few of the Gen1s of these as well as helped friends and family do some of the Gen2s for a total of 8 machined. The Gen2's are nice because most of the rear shelf is done.
Every single one of them has accepted a PSA rifle kit. I'm amazed each one has been a solid tight fit between the PSA uppers and the TM lowers. I have a PSA lower that was very loose to a PSA upper so imagine my surprise when I put that upper on a TM 80% lower and it was very solid and tight. I've been impressed at the TM fit.
I visited the fine folks at TM in Florida and got the "factory tour" and I can say they are great folks to deal with both via the internet as well as in person. I have had a few errors with TM but they have bent over backwards to make things right.
I highly recommend the TM lowers and have had no problems with 8 of them that either I or others have machined at my place.
- Already bought two more!
This was my first try at making my own.
Drilling and milling was the usual pain in the rear. But I got everything finished and she says "boom"! Just as well as my old original AR. !!! Love it!
- Works for me!
- Finish is a nice and even black. Tooling looks good; centered. PSA lower build kit went in without an issue. Previously ordered from Anderson Rifle, and their tooling was off-center by 0.041".
- Outstanding value and customer service
- Ordered one of these lowers on Thursday and it was in my had on Tuesday. I am really impressed with the quality although after careful inspection I did manage to find a small blemish in the finish. I've paid twice as much for the very same receiver, so over all I'm happy with my purchase, and will recommend Tactical machining products when ever I'm asked. Thank you for providing a quality product at a very reasonable price. I will be purchasing several more of your fine products
- I would definitely recommend this product and this company!
- Ordered on 9/3/15 received on 9/9/15 not bad from west coast to east coast! Excellent quality; looks fantastic! I would put this lower up against any lower receiver I've seen and at about half the price! The rear shelf already machined out. Can't say enough. I will be ordering more!
- I have found my AR home.
- Simply the best. It got to me here in CA in less than a week. Superb finish and just beautiful to look at. Will definitely be purchasing more. And spreading the word to my friends and family alike.
- High quality 80% at a STEAL of a price
- Excellent 80% lower. Serious, why buy anywhere else? The fit and finish on this thing is beautiful. The black anodized color is absolutely gorgeous. Shipping to CA took 1 week.
- Super nice 80% receiver!
- Beautifully machined, with a high quality anodizing job - flawless finish. I will shop here again, very impressed with these gen 2 receivers!
- The BEST! As hard as STEEL, but lighter than expected!
- I will continue to use only this as my lower of choice for all my weapons. It took me twice as long to finish this lower than it did a couple other lowers I have finished from other websites. The durability of this product is outstanding. I am definitely going to be purchasing more to replace the lowers on my other firearms. Thanks TM!!!